Monday, January 18, 2010

Cover Me


The best concealer on the market is on its way to me in a small white box.  I found it last year at Sephora, but I just ordered a new supply online from the Derm Store.  It is the perfect match for my skin color and the perfect consistency for ease of use.  It goes on easy and doesn’t cake during the day.  Lorac is the brand; C7 is the color.

In my quest for coverage I’ve tried a bunch of products from high profile lines such as MAC, Prescriptives, Stila, and Fashion Fair, as well as countless drugstore brands.  The colors were usually ghastly and the coverage was not long-lasting.  I felt like I was wearing a mask with these products.

Lorac’s concealer covers very well but is not noticeable on my skin.  I’m not trying to hide much, I just want to look better.  I don’t want to look like I’ve applied makeup with a trowel; I’m not interested in Halloween everyday.  So, if you are looking for coverage not overage, check out Lorac concealer.  This stuff rocks!

No comments: