Sunday, March 20, 2011

Honored

I’m honored to be a volunteer at The Career Wardrobe and The Wardrobe Boutique.  I’m gaining so much from my experience.  Talking and learning from Wardrobe clients, helping the women to get a fresh start with a fresh wardrobe.  Hearing their plans to improve their lives as they re-enter the workplace.

The Wardrobe Boutique feels like home, and not just because there are so many fabulous clothes there!  Melanie and Kerry, the boutique managers, are kind and generous and committed to empowering women.  Read more about the Boutique in my January 23, 2011 post.

The Wardrobe Boutique blog recently featured me in their volunteer spotlight.  I'm thrilled that they have  become followers of Casual Friday, and absolutely delighted to share this article with you.

No comments: