Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who You Calling a Fossil?

You are your bag; it broadcasts your story to the world.  Believe it or not, a bag reveals many facets of your personality.  Therefore, it should be a classic style to ground the look of anything you wear.  Every woman needs a bag that works as hard as she does. 

I found this dark tan pebbled leather Fossil messenger bag at a Ross discount department store.  In my experience Ross is a powerhouse for housewares, but pretty anemic in handbag selection.  So imagine my surprise when I spotted this fabulous bag on the rack!  It’s well constructed, with brass hardware, a sturdy woven canvas shoulder strap, lining, a generous external pocket (perfect for a notebook), and lots of inside pockets which make it easy for me to stay organized.  Check out the adorable charms on the side!  The jingle drives the annoying neighborhood dogs crazy, and that’s alright with me. 

This stylish workhorse compliments my everyday style, and is a bottomless pit.  It carries a wallet, lunch (and a snack), two cell phones, gym clothes, Altoids, hand cream, sunglasses--and I'm going to try to stuff the kitchen sink in there next week.

1 comment:

Christine Otis said...

I'm jealous! I love Fossil bags. What a steal!