Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Ruby Slippers


ShoeEmbassy.com pulled me back to their website. This is not a quiet website--especially if you swoon over menswear-inspired styles. Their shoes are so super cool, so bad, that I bought another pair. And, no I didn’t need them, but what’s need got to do with a girl’s shoe collection?

Shoe Embassy sucked the credit card right out of my wallet and had its hot and sweaty way with it. Here’s the result--a pair of oxfords that have been dubbed my “Rock Lobster” shoes. Part rockabilly, part dandy, totally bold! They’re perfect for a relaxed workplace or paired with Saturday jeans. I’ll rock them this week with pearl gray cuffed trousers, a slate gray beaded sweater and black metallic socks. The shoe color will crank the volume up to 11.

No doubt people will stare and point at my feet. It’s okay--they’ve been staring at my hair for years now so I’m glad that they can shift their focus!

No comments: