Sunday, December 16, 2012

Necking!

Last month I bought two cute necklaces.  One is a vintage piece that grabbed my heart and makes me happy whenever I wear it.  It’s a heavy clear acrylic heart filled with crazy little gold flowers and triangles.  It swings from a long gold chain with the fervor of an intrepid heart, keeping its own rhythm.

The other piece is from contemporary jewelry designer Lenora Dame whose eye-catching creations caught my eye a few months ago.  These treasures can be found at Nordstrom, Anthropologie and Amazon.com as well as other fashionable retailers.  This necklace features clear glass beads stuffed with newsprint, alternating with big pearly beads.  I can add this piece to almost any outfit to make it an instant favorite!

The dainty gold chain and locket have been retired.  The contemporary statement is bold, sexy, interesting.  Check out the latest jewelry styles at your local retailer and create some excitement around your clavicle!


No comments: